Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Mirri

 
Hello!
 
Following yesterday's example, today I'll introduce my other cat, Mirri.
 

She's about a year younger than Every. I don't know if it's just because we humanize our pets, but me and my boyfriend are convinced that she's in love with Every. She's constantly cuddling him, licking him, following him everywhere. If he goes to eat, so does she. She barely ever leaves him alone!
 
She's also a real wuss. Any sound has her running to hide. I really don't know why she's like that. When I bought her, the clerk said she used to be pratically feral, hissing and biting whenever someone approached. It's hard to believe, honestly. Though, she was already six months old when I got her... They had her living in a rabbit cage. I just couldn't stand to leave her there. They had too many cats, so the usual three-story cages were full and she was moved there since she was older.
 
Today, she's much better than she was at first. The first few weeks, we had to search the entire house just to catch a glimpse of her. She just wanted nothing to do with us, but she was curious about Every. Now, she's competely different! She loves to explore. She runs at the front door whenever it's open, just to see what's outside. It's strange because I always thought Every was braver than her, but now he's the one hiding while she goes out the door without much fear.
 
She's also a petting addict. It's crazy. If you even look at her, she purrs. When you start petting her, she won't leave unless you stop. Never managed to pet her long enough for her to get tired of it, and I've really tried! Kinda weird. Oh well.
 
That's it for today!
 
Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment