Total Pageviews

Monday, January 21, 2013

Starting



Hello! Welcome to my blog. I am starting this blog because I want to make writing my career, since writing is my passion and what I spend all my free time doing. I will post about the random stuff that happens in my life and about my stories.
Hmm... Blogger really is nice. It's taking me a bit of time to figure it out, but I think it's great! Can't wait to actually get this thing going. I guess I'm documenting the making of my blog? Right now, I really don't have much done. Only my profile, what I've written here for the moment and five story pages. Didn't even start making the links to chapters or anything... Oh well! I'm sure it will be completely worth it. Back to work now!


___________________________________________________________________________________


Alright, I am finally done setting this up! All my stories are available, all chapters can be reached from the story page, and the next chapter is available in every chapter! A good twenty hours of work, but definitely worth it. I've written the sentence 'Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or its characters and make no money from this.' exactly nine-nine times. I'm sick of it. Really.

Well, now that it is 4:45am, I think I'll go to sleep soon. I do work at 11:30... Sad thing is, I didn't even get to write today. Spent all my waking time working on the blog... Oh well! I should have some free time Tuesday, enough to get a chapter of One Day out.

Later!



No comments:

Post a Comment